Most recently, the OnePlus 3/3T, Xiaomi Mi Pad 4, Mi 6X, Huawei P Smart 2018, Galaxy A70 and Xperia XA2 Ultra received their first Android 10 based ROMs. These include the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2, Nokia 6.1, 6.1 Plus, Nokia 7 Plus, Moto G5 Plus, and the HTC One M9.
Flashing will fix software stock firmware issues, IMEI related issues and improve device performance. Flashing delete all your device data like photos, contacts, and apps, etc. Here you can download flash file for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Android Phone. You can download and install the latest and original stock ROM (Firmware) for free. Also, flash tools available to flash your Asus mobile. Here you can download the latest and best flash tools for flashing any Android phone firmware. Check out the below link to download the flash tools.
- If it does not work, you need to install Stock ROM.
- Custom Roms are basically firmware which is developed by various community developers in order to put in extra features and benefits in the smartphone.
- These mods allow users to have a diverse and richer Android experience on their smartphones, tablets, or other devices compared to the pre-installed software.
- You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone.
- There are more than 24K different devices out there, which means the probability of your particular device becoming available is small.
When you have found the right button combination and the recovery menu appears, select “Wipe Cache Partition”. Answer – Take the complete backup of your android ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB . And after unlocking the bootloader retrieve the data again from your backup. This is the only option you can follow, in order to unlock the bootloader without losing data.
An unlocked bootloader will help you further install TWRP recovery and root Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (ZB601KL). Here we will guide to install TWRP recovery on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. Also, Root Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 via Magisk with a simple guide. If you have Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 you can install TWRP Recovery on your device and root it.
Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything. Project Sakura officially supported for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1. It means you will get regular OTA updates with that custom ROM. Project Sakura ROM Android 11 based custom ROM of Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Pro builds by the LordShenron developer of XDA. CrDroid ROM officially supported for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1. CrDroid ROM Android 11 based custom ROM of Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Pro builds by the AdiAtul developer of XDA. Evolution X 5.1 officially supported for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1.